This is the new release of Movienizer. This is one of the best ways to organize your movie collection with ease.
Movienizer™ is a powerful movie organizer that contains features of an encyclopedia. It was developed by movie lovers specially for movie lovers. If you use Movienizer, the movie catalog program, you will always know where on your shelf or on your hard drive a particular movie can be found, what audio tracks, subtitles and other parameters it has. A sensible film synopsis along with the list of actors and with the movie cover will be a bonus.
Memories about the movie
After adding a movie to Movienizer you will always remember if you have already watched it, what the movie is about and how much you liked it. A glance at the movie description and shots from the film will suffice. Shots can be added automatically from the corresponding file or DVD. Movienizer can store your own movie rating, as well as ratings of online movie databases (like IMDb).
You are a movie expert
Thanks to Movienizer you will know everything about the world of movies. Learn what awards were given to the film, its budget, what people were starring in it. Find out at what age the actors played in the movie, when they were born, in what other films they participated. Prepare yourself to be called a "walking encyclopedia".
Create a movie catalog
You can create an illustrated movie catalog for media players: Dune, Popcorn, WDTV and Google TV.
Where did I see this actor?..
In a few seconds you will learn everything about the movie or the actor that you find interesting. The film cataloger will automatically perform an Internet search and download necessary information (movie synopsis, movie cover, movie rating, movie awards, gross, shots, filmography). All of this will be saved in the local film database, and you will be able to remember instantly in which movie a favorite actor played, or to review a movie description.
What's new in version 7.2 Build 431:
Added extended filters with an option to create them from search results.
- Movienizer offers a number of pre-defined quick filters. Using them, you can easily list unseen movies, movies for sale, movies in a certain format or with a certain value in their custom fields.
- Movienizer 7.2 comes with an even more powerful tool. Now you can create your own filters, defining a set of conditions for each of them.
- The new filter can be found at the top of the "Movies" / "Persons" tab
It is now possible to download information about movies from the selected Collection item. You can use the "Download" button on the toolbar.
- The "Collection" tab of Movienizer offers virtually unlimited ways to sort your movies. You can easily create your own sorting rules, export and print information about movies from any selected item, etc.
- In Movienizer 7.2, it is also possible to download information about movies from the selected item
Now you can save pictures from Movienizer.
- In Movienizer 7.2, any picture (movie cover, shot, photo, etc.) can be saved to any folder of your computer. Just click the diskette button in the image viewer window
- Alternatively, you can save pictures from the "Pictures" tab of the "Edit info" window
The "Movie series" field is now available in reports.
- Two more fields were made available for reports in Movienizer 7.2: "Movie series" and "# in the series". Use the report builder to create a report with these fields.
When adding movies from files and folders, you can now select or unselect all highlighted files/folders.
- In previous versions of Movienizer you could select or unselect a folder and all its subfolders/ files. If you wanted to select only a half of all files in a folder, you needed to do that manually. Movienizer 7.2 includes an additional feature. Now you can highlight a group of files / folders using Shift + click or Ctrl + click and then mark the files / folders using the controls in the upper right corner
- If no files / folders are highlighted, all available folders will be selected.
For TV series, support for episodes from unknown seasons (specials) was added.
- Many popular TV series include episodes that do not belong to any season. They are so called specials. Movienizer 7.2 includes support for such specials.
In the Modern interface, you can now mark episodes of TV series as seen or remove this property. Additionally, episodes can be rated.
- Modern is one of the available user interfaces (themes) for Movienizer. On the "Seasons" tab of the TV series page, you can now rate episodes and control their "Seen" status, when using this interface.
In the Modern, Orange, Breeze interface, you can now mark all episodes of a season as seen or unseen.
- On the "Seasons" tab, you can now mark entire seasons as seen, or remove this mark. No questions are asked, the program applies changes immediately.
It is now possible to import a Movie Collector's database split into several XML files.
- If you move from Movie Collector to Movienizer and cannot get your existing database exported into a single XML file, it's not a problem. Movienizer 7.2 can import data from several XML files. Just save them all into one folder and enable the corresponding option
Fixed creating a Dune movie catalog for people with 3 names.
- There was a bug that might prevent Movienizer from exporting photos into a Dune movie catalog for persons with 3 names, if the option for swapping first and last names was enabled. Movienizer 7.2 fixes this problem.
Fixed creating a Dune movie catalog for movies with characters like ":" in their titles.
- When generating a Dune catalog structure for movies that had characters like ":" in their titles, Movienizer ended up saving a wrong path to the corresponding video file. This problem was fixed in Movienizer 7.2.
Fixed renaming movie series.
- In the previous version of Movienizer, changing the movie series field of one movie would lead to renaming the movie series for all movies of the series. This made assigning a different movie series to a film impossible.
1. Install the program
2. Apply the patching on the main executable. Enjoy it!