Movie Label 2012 7.0 Build 1460 Retail Preactivated
Movie Label helps you organize your movie collection. Catalog any kind of media ranging from DVD and Blu-ray to Divx movies on your hard drive, or even VHS if you still have those. You can even add your own media types, making Movie Label future proof. Movie Label can automatically scan your hard drives for movie files. Simply type titles or scan barcodes and all information (including cover art) about your movies and TV-series is automatically downloaded, no typing is required. Find those golden oldies with the powerful yet easy-to-use search engine. Any type of video media (DVD, Blu-ray, Divx, etc.) can be added. Movie Label even let you keep track of loans and future purchases. Movie Label is built on a solid database engine that ensures stability and speed no matter the size of the database. With Movie Label, a variety of reports can be printed and detailed statistics can be accessed. Get the full picture of your collection with statistics and reports. No Limits! Keep any number of databases of any size.
• Quickly get your movie library organized by typing the title or barcode.
• Catalog any type of media (DVD, Blu-ray, VHS, LD, Divx, etc).
• Scan your hard drive to find movie files and add them to your collection.
• Keep track of movies on loan with the built-in loan manager.
• Search and sort your collection with one click.
• Print reports and watch a variety of statistics.
• Export to various formats (HTML, XML, PDF, Excel, etc). (Pro Edition Only)
• Export to Netwalk Movies (for iPhone/iPod/iPad) and bring your collection with you.
• Keep a list of wanted and ordered items.
• Create any number of databases of any size.
• Movie Label comes with several different languages and fully supports Unicode.
What information is downloaded:
• Media: Cover Art, Trailer link.
• Lists: Cast, Crew, Genres, Audio Formats, Languages, Subtitles, Aspect Ratios, TV-series episodes (including plot etc for each episode).
• Info: Title, Original Title, Plot, Tagline, Studio, Release Date, Certification, Country, Rating, Trivia (fun facts), etc..
• File data: Codec, Video Size, Resolution, Format, Standard, Bitrate, Framerate.
• And more: Apart from the downloaded information you can add a lot of info: Last Watched, Special Features, Rating, Price, Location, Website, etc..
Changes in Movie Label 2012 7.0:
- Major performance enhancements
- Previous/Next buttons in Movie and Episode properties
- Cast and Crew Copy
- Media Type improvements
- Improved Cast and Crew editing
- Mass video file renaming
- Trailer function improvements
- New fields
- Improved loan handling
- Enhanced hard drive scanning
- Enhanced search and sort
- Interface updates
- International improvements
- And much more