Here's the latest Mac version of Movavi Video Converter. This multimedia app provides a powerful conversion tool.
Meet the simplest and fastest media converter for OS X! Movavi Video Converter lets you save your media files in any format and for any device, and it's so easy anyone can use it. Upload your movies, songs, or images to the program, choose the desired format from a long list of export options, and click the button. Our software will process your files in the blink of an eye.
Our handy video converter for Mac also includes a range of basic editing tools: rotate, flip, crop your video, add titles, enhance video quality, and more. Thanks to the program's intuitive interface, you'll learn to convert video on Mac like a pro in just a couple of minutes!
- Save media as FLV, AVI, MPEG-1,2, MPEG-4, WMV, MKV, MOV, SWF, VOB, 3GP, WEBM, MP3, WAV, AAC, and more
- Export files for viewing on iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android devices, Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, PSP, Xbox
- Do basic editing tasks: crop, rotate, trim, stabilize, improve image quality
Step 1. Upload Your Media Files
Process video, audio and images to and from any popular format
Step 2. Select Target Format or Device
We guarantee the best quality result, no matter what you select
Step 3. Edit Your Video if Needed
Tweak your video before conversion
Step 4. Process Files – Faster than Ever
No more long waits, thanks to our cutting-edge technologies
- Pull audio tracks from your videos and listen to them on your MP3 player or save them to use as ringtones.
- Increase, decrease, or normalize sound levels. Use up to 16 audio tracks in your final video.
- Make cute or funny animated GIFs from your videos – it's easy to isolate and convert short segments.
- Extract individual frames from videos and save them as pictures in popular graphic formats.
- Convert media with auto presets for Apple mobile devices and automatically sync output files with iTunes.
- Choose a directory, set the conversion parameters, and your videos will be converted automatically.
- Specify video and audio formats and codecs, adjust video resolution and other preferences.
- Enable this feature for optimum size-to-quality ratio in your converted videos.
What's New in Version 6.0:
- Support for new formats and codecs: Opus, APNG, and more.
- New presets for the latest smartphones: iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, and Grand Prime, Google Nexus 6, HTC One (M9), Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact, Motorola Moto G and Moto X, LG G4 and G Flex 2; also for Nook Tablet.
- Ready-made presets help you prepare your video for editing with popular Mac video editing programs: iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Pro X, and iDVD.
- Automatic conversion of all files in a specified folder to a chosen format using the Watch Folder feature.
- Video stabilization helps eliminate the negative effects of camera shake that often appear in amateur footage.
- Two-pass encoding. Choose this option to get output files with optimal size-to-quality balance.
- Grab screenshots from video and save them in popular image formats.
- Optimization for multi-core processors has been improved to increase video processing speed even further – the additional performance gain is up to 20%.
- Minor improvements in functionality and user interface.
- Mac OS Х® 10.6 or higher
- 64-bit Intel® processor
- 1024x768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 128 MB RAM
- 140 MB available hard disk space for installation,
- 750 MB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation