If you're looking for a piece of software that can easily erase things or a person from photos, this does it!
Movavi Photo Editor helps you remove any unwanted element from your photos in one click! Say goodbye to shadows, power lines, and random people in your pictures – don't let them spoil your perfect shot ever again. Try this easy-to-use picture editor app instead of complex professional-grade photo editing software to get perfect images without any hint of manipulation.
Essential picture editing options
Movavi Photo Editor does much more than smart object removal: use MagicEnhance to automatically fix the brightness, contrast and white balance of your photos, crop, flip, and rotate images to ensure the best framing and composition before you save a picture. Resize photos if they're too big to share online or take up too much space on your HDD.
Remove any object from your image in 3 steps
1. Open your image
2. Select the area with the unwanted element and click Start Erasing
3. Save your picture
BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JPEG-LS, JPEG-LS (write only), LJPEG (write only), PNG, GIF (not animated), TIFF, DPX, EXR (read only), PAM, PBM, PCX, PGM, PGMYUV, PPM, PTX, SGI, Sun Rasterfile, Truevision Targa, WebP, XBM, XFace, XWD.
Languages: English, Russian.
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8 with latest patches/service packs installed
- Intel or AMD or compatible processors, 1 GHz
- Display resolution of 1024x768, 32-bit color
- 256 MB RAM for Windows XP, 512 MB for Vista, 1 GB for Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Minimum 150 MB free hard disk space for installation, 1 GB for ongoing operations
What's New in Movavi Photo Editor 1.5:
- Added: Adjust tab for manual correction of picture quality. Now you can alter brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, gamma, exposure, color temperature and tint, even out shadows and highlights, blur and sharpen images
- Added image histogram visualization
- Reworked Magic Enhance delivers even better automatic quality improvement
- Batch processing means you can now can add several photos at once, navigate through them using the arrows and delete the active photo if needed
- Added a sleek, redesigned home screen
- Minor improvements and bugfixes