Morphyre Visualizer 1.06 | 8.9 MB
Morphyre is an animated, music-responsive, 3D visualization program which is available for Mac and Windows. When you download Morphyre you are given the choice to install Morphyre in any of the following programs: Windows Media Player (Windows), Winamp (Windows), MediaMonkey (Windows), or iTunes. Morphyre will automatically be installed in whichever of these programs you select.
• Choose between thousands of scenes with an easy-to-use touchscreen interface which runs in either an automatic or manual mode
• Design scenes containing your logo and graphics using our website (coming soon). See our Advertising • Page for some examples
• Set 'themes' which effect the type of scenes
• Overlay visual effects on top of the 3D Graphics
• Output stereoscopic 3D (supporting side-by-side, interlaced, or anaglyph output)
• Create, save, load and replay a timeline of scenes and effects
• Output graphics in full HD: 480p, 720p, or 1080p at 60Hz
• Connect 2 Monitors/TVs/Projectors and have the 3D graphics and videos automatically spread over both.
• Display custom text over the graphics in 3D forms
• Display images and video (up to 1080p) which automatically load from your USB stick, portable hard disk or CD
• Display live video feeds from multiple sources - at once!
To run the program once Morphyre has been installed, in:
Windows Media Player:
Open Windows Media Player. Start music. Click the bottom half of the "Now Playing" button in the top left of your screen. In the drop down menu select "Visualizations", "Morphyre" and then select "Morphyre".
Open iTunes. Select "View" in the Menu Bar. Go down to "Visualizer" and select "Morphyre" from the list. Return to the "View" menu and select "Show Visualizer".
Open Winamp. In the menu bar Options → Visualization → Select Plug-ins → Select “Morphyre” and click “Start”.
Open MediaMonkey. In the menu bar View → Configure Visualizations... → Select “Morphyre” and click “Start”.
Minimum System Requirements:
Morphyre runs on Windows and Macintosh (x86-based) systems. In order to run it successfully it is advised that you have at least a 1GHz Processor and a Graphics Card that supports OpenGL2. If your computer does not meet these requirements a message to that effect will appear when you attempt to run Morphyre.
Home Page -