mIRC 7.17 Final Portable | 2.2 MB
mIRC is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by millions of people, and thousands of organizations, to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world. Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
• The active window now correctly receives the focus when maximized windows are switched or closed.
• Hash table commands hadd/hinc/hdec when used with the -cuNz switches no longer cause data corruption in hash tables.
• Custom DLLs that perform window/message hooking no longer cause mIRC to crash on exit.
• The Alt+Minus key combination has been changed to allow the use of Alt+NumberPadMinus for zooming in screen readers.
• The socket identifier $sock() now returns the correct saddr/sport values for UDP connections.
• The Server and DCC connection issue that resulted in the "Address already in use" message should now be resolved.
• Other changes and bug fixes.
Home Page - http://www.mirc.com/