MinRec v22.214.171.124 | 8.1Mb
MinREC is a software for fast and easy to find, (logging) problems in your home and their solutions. minREC - is the perfect solution for gathering research data and documentation within and around the house.
minREC is a software for fast and easy inhouse inspection. So minREC is the ideal solution for Data Collection and Documentation. Videos, Damagepictures and catalogs were created with a minimum of user input!
What is minREC?
minREC a program for the optical InHouse inspection. It combines
* Digital video recording with pause function
* Still picture and video saving in catalog form
* Marking function in the video
* Text generator
* Video management
* Print functions
* Viewer for minREC databack up and restore function
* For Windows 2000, XP, Vista (32Bit)
all in one program.
Although minREC is a software program you still need some hardware to get started:
1. You need a powerfull PC or Notebook with Windows 2000, XP or Vista (32Bit).
2. You need a grabber card. A grabber is a device that converts the analogue video signal, coming from the camera system, to a digital video signal which can be displayed on your Note. If you are one of the lucky guys who have a Note with a analogue video in, forget about the grabber.
3. The grabber has to produce a "raw video stream", that is uncompressed video. Right now we recommend a USB2.0 device from Terratec called Grabster AV250 MKII or MX (only supports XP and Vista). Even better is a Grabber from The Imaging Sources. This one will provide full PAL resolution (768x576 pixel).
If you prefer FireWire video transfer, there are excellent products which produce a "raw video stream" too.
The program can be used by keyboard as well as with mouse. The management of the videos is handled by a two-step hierarchy. Videos are recorded in mpeg4 avi format, pictures are stored in jpeg format. Filter functions and searching functions allow a easy finding.
- Database maintenance function
- Backup and restore function
- Different languages