The new release of MiniTool Partition Wizard is here. Server Edition includes everything in Pro with more features.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition is a server partition manager which is developed aiming at Windows Server and Windows PC. It owns all-sided partition management functions, such as Merge Partition, Copy Partition, Resize Partition, Create Partition, Split Partition, Delete Partition, Format Partition, Convert File System, and Convert MBR Disk to GPT Disk.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition
- Top 10 Windows APP 2012 by CNET
- Can be used in all Windows operating systems
- Concise interface and simple operations
- Can be used in commercial environment.
- Be capable of managing dynamic disk.
- Can interconvert disk between GPT disk and MBR disk.
- Supported OS: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 and Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
Can meet users' demands for partition management completely:
- Extend partition: increase partition capacity without damaging data.
- Merge 2 neighboring partitions without bringing any damage to data.
- Interconvert disk between dynamic disk and basic disk and interconvert file system between FAT and NTFS perfectly.
- Set partition label: users can add annotation for partition according to actual needs.
- Help users convert MBR disk to GPT disk so as to make better use of disk space.
- Help users check the completeness of file system at any time. Once problem emerges, it can help fix it.
- Help change partition cluster size without exerting any influence on data.
Help users complete disk copy and partition copy:
- Copy partition as well as data stored on the partition quickly so as to protect data.
- Copy the whole disk to non-system disk so as to avoid reinstalling operating system.
- Copy dynamic volume to basic disk safely.
Help users recover lost partition quickly:
- Recover partition which is lost due to personal mistake, software error, virus attack, and other factors.
- Support recovering partitions with different kinds of file systems like FAT and NTFS.
Homepage - Comparison Chart