Minesweeper is a refreshingly clean, yet authentic interpretation of the classic strategy/puzzle game. The object of the game is to identify all mine squares by revealing all non-mine squares. The best minesweeper experience available.
Ross Franklin Minesweeper v2.7 MACOSX-Lz0
- Common presets and custom board settings are available.
- Save, load, and replay games.
- Mouse path is tracked with replay, and can be displayed.
- Window can be resized at any time
- Area is always opened on the first click.
- Double-click or press both buttons to reveal adjacent squares.
- A Right-click anywhere after a game, or click the clock to start a new game.
- Best times are tracked in a high score table.
- Chording is available for faster play.
- The Inspector tool shows live game statistics.
- Colors can be changed.
A mouse with two separate buttons is ideal for this game. If you use a trackpad or magic mouse, be sure to enable secondary clicks in your system preferences.
What's New in Version 2.7
- Rewind the game and replay it back with the replay feature.
- Loaded games can also be replayed.
- Minesweeper is now protected by sandboxing.
- High score entry field saves name for session
- Previously saved games are not compatible.