Use MindGenius mind mapping software to capture, visualize and use the information within your business.
MindGenius is committed to being a cost-effective Mind Mapping software solution for individuals and businesses.
Map Creation and Navigation
Create a new blank map or select a template from one of the categories available inImage-1.png
the Templates Pane; Brainstorming, Strategy planning, Project management, Personal productivity, etc.
Use different Map Layouts depending on the task;
- Traditional organic Mind Map view
- Output tree for presentations, and brainstorming
- Organogram to create organisation charts
- Affinity diagrams for grouping information post brainstorming
- Input tree for cause and effect analysis
- Outline to preview documents prior to export and more…
Use the Integrated Gantt View for Project Management capability within MindGenius without the need to export to other applications.
- Switch seamlessly between Map and Gantt views
- Assign Resources, Dates and Estimates
- Sequence the project activities
- Add Task Dependencies and Constraints
- Identify project Milestones and the Critical Path
- Manage resources using the Resource Levelling Chart
- Create Project Reports for Project Summary, Milestone Chart, Critical Path Tasks, Tasks Due etc.
- Export to MS Excel and MS Project
Comment and Review
Share maps with colleagues and track and review their changes and comments.
Encouraging greater collaboration on projects, document authoring, brainstorming and meetings
Create dynamic slides that automatically update when the map updates.
- Add text, images and notes
- Add slide transitions and backgrounds
- Update map slides during the presentation
- Distribute printed and PDF versions of your presentation
- Export to PowerPoint
Add additional information to the map branches;
- File attachments & hyperlinks
- Branch notes – using inbuilt notes editor
- Pictures – from a Picture Gallery or PC
- Floating text boxes
- Insert connections between branches
Import and Export from other formats and applications;
- MindGenius for iPad – direct exchange
- Adobe PDF – Export
- MindManager – Import
- FreeMind – Import & Export
- HTML – Export
- Image Format – Export (JPEG, PNG, BMP, EMF)
- Export map and attachments as a compressed package
- iThoughts – Import and Export
- ThinkingSpace – Import and Export
- OPML – Import and Export
What's New in MindGenius Business 6.0.3:
In a continued drive to utilize the power of data visualisation techniques to improve the effectiveness of people in business, Version 6 focuses on enhancements to the project management, brainstorming, communication and personal productivity capabilities of the application. Highlights include:
- An automatically created Word Cloud enables users to quickly gauge the emerging themes during brainstorming, requirements gathering and other group sessions.
- Seamless integration with a range of cloud storage providers will allow users to save and open files in Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive directly from MindGenius
- The unique Map Explorer gets a new ‘Pan' mode enabling users to scroll quickly to any area of a large map
- In-place editing, replaces the ‘Add Branch' dialog, providing a cleaner map view for presentations and brainstorming
- Total Cost and Quantity calculations can be added to selected branches within the map
- Project managers will benefit from additional project percentage resourcing capabilities and the ability to customise the Gantt chart
- And more of the most commonly requested user enhancements