MidiRunner v1.5.2 | 1.76 MB
The easiest way to create your MIDI accompaniments
also an amazing Jukebox for MIDI, MP3,WMA
MidiRunner is also a Jukebox for MIDI, MP3, Wave, CD-Audio files and others Windows MediaTM supported sound files that permits you to live play the MIDI instruments togheter with a background music ...
You can play the MIDI instruments of your sound card (or the corresponding soundfonts loaded into the MIDI Space) using an external MIDI keyboard, the PC keyboard, or a virtual keyboard.
NEW ! File Search, using partial names or embedded tags.
When a MIDI file plays, you can :
- extract the lyrics contained into the MIDI file
- disable / enable some selected MIDI tracks of the playing file
- increase / decrease the song tonality by octave or semitone transpose
- increase / decrease the playback rate of the song
- save the MIDI file with its Variations and specific settings into new standard MIDI files, to create your personal MIDI accompaniments
MidiRunner can also be used to create, edit and load Playlists (file type .PLL). It works also with M3U and PLS Playlists (that are used by other players like the well known Nullsoft Winamp?)
For Windows 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista
homepage - http://digilander.libero.it/midirunner/midirunner.htm