Microsys A1 Website Analyzer 3.0.3 | 5.72 MB
It is important to correct website issues as fast as possible. Failure to so can hurt your ranking in search engines.Using our website analyzer you can find and solve broken links, large file sizes, internal linking, site crawling problems, HTML errors and much more.
* Internal linking is an important factor for search engine ranking. Having many outgoing links can leak PageRank which otherwise could help your own pages to rank in search engines. Improve the internal website linking structure to focus on important pages.
* Website analysis can uncover website crawling problems. Discover broken links and redirects. HTML validate entire websites. For all pages, quickly see file size, response code, response time, download time, character set, last modified and calculated importance.
Website Analyzer and Link Checker
* HTML and CSS validate all pages within a website for errors.
* Have link checker tool find and extract broken links and broken redirects.
* Analyze file sizes, response codes, download times etc. of all pages.
* Optimize internal linking to focus link juice on pages you want indexed.
Download our website analysis and link checker tool to:
* Analyze your entire website to find website and crawler problems.
* Fix link juice flow, broken links, file sizes, CSS and HTML errors etc.
* Enjoy the free website analyzer 30 days trial which is fully functional.
Website Analysis and Link Checking
Uncover important website problems:
* Broken links: Link analysis and validation ensures your website has no broken links.
* HTML errors: CSS and HTML errors can make pages appear incorrectly in browsers.
* Response time: Can the webserver respond to multiple concurrent requests?
* Download time: Is the webserver CPU or bandwidth too slow at serving files?
* Character set: If a page outputs this wrong, it can hinder indexing by search engines.
* File size: Optimize bandwidth usage and download time caused by large pages and images.
* PageRank sculpting: Have link juice flow to pages you want ranking high in search engines.
* Page titles: Check if all page titles are optimized and none are duplicated.
* META description: Verify all page META descriptions are relevant and optimized.
* Custom search: Search and check all pages for custom text and code, e.g. Google Analytics.
* Spell check: Check websites for spelling errors using a variety of spell checker dictionaries.
Home Page -