Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Step by Step
Publisher: Microsoft Press 2010 | 576 Pages | ISBN: 0735626693 | PDF | 10 MB
Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to learning Visual Basic® 2010.
Teach yourself the essential tools and techniques for Visual Basic® 2010-one step at a time. No matter what your skill level, you’ll find the practical guidance and examples you need to start building professional applications for Windows® and the Web.
Discover how to:
* Work in the Microsoft® Visual Studio® 2010 Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
* Master essential techniques-from managing data and variables to using inheritance and dialog boxes
* Create professional-looking UIs; add visual effects and print support
* Build compelling Web features with the Visual Web Developer tool
* Use Microsoft® ADO.NET and advanced data presentation controls
* Debug your programs and handle run-time errors
* Use new features, such as Query Builder, and Microsoft® .NET Framework