Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel & PowerPoint 2007 File Formats | 36.69 MB
This package from Microsoft lets you open, edit and save files that use file formats from the Office 2007 editions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (obviously if you only have a viewer installed, you won't be able edit files, but just view them). The purpose of this download may not be immediately apparent, so here is what it means. Without the update, you won' t be able to properly open Office 2007 files in earlier versions of Office unless you have this update. In geek-speak, the Office 2007 files are not backwards compatible. If someone creates a Word file in Office 2007 and sends it to you, but you only have Office 2003, you won't be able to properly open the file (it may contain gibberish or errors). This download fixes that problem.
Recommended Microsoft Office programs:
· Microsoft Word 2000 with Service Pack 3, Microsoft Excel 2000 with Service Pack 3, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 with Service Pack 3
· Microsoft Word 2002 with Service Pack 3, Microsoft Excel 2002 with Service Pack 3, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 with Service Pack 3
· Microsoft Office Word 2003 with at least Service Pack 1, Microsoft Office Excel 2003 with at least Service Pack 1, and Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 with at least Service Pack 1
· Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003
· Microsoft Office Excel Viewer 2003
· Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2003
How to Installation
You need to execute a setup program writing obscure data to your registry or updating DLLs
in your Windows system folder. Simply proceed as follows:
1. Use WinZip to extract the downloaded archive Office Docx Supported Software for 2003.zip completely into this directory
2. Run Setup.EXE
3. Follow the instructions.
4. No crack and serial no. required.
Now you have successfully installed your software.
Home Page : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=941b3470-3ae9-4aee-8f43-c6bb74cd1466&displaylang=en
Note: It's freeware, You will found the application in the home page also.