Microhammer Wind Chimes KONTAKT | 289 MB
Wind chimes are chimes constructed from suspended tubes, rods or other objects and are often made of metal or wood. Wind chimes are usually hung outside of a building or house and are intended to be played by the wind. Sound can be produced when the tubes or rods come in contact with a suspended central clapper, in the form of a ball or horizontal disk, or each other. Wind chimes may be used to observe changes in wind direction, depending on where they are hung. The Microhammer wind chime collection is made from a selection of different wind chimes, however sampled in detail so the user can control the amount of chimeniness and use them as percussive instruments. We recorded both big metal wind chimes, small tiny triangle wind chimes and hollow wooden chimes.
Microhammer Wind Chimes specs:
* Articulations include:
Metal Bassy Wind Chime FX/gliss
Metal Bassy Wind Chime Sustained
Metal Bassy Wind Chime Staccato
Metal Trebly Wind Chime FX/Gliss
Metal Trebly Wind Chime Staccato
Wooden Wind Chime Sustained
Wooden Wind Chime Staccato
Master Patch with all strike (round robin x 10) articulations
Bonus: Selected patches come with custom convolution reverb
* Intelligent editing and programming
* Read me (.pdf) install, patch and hint documentation
* 19 instrument patches, 316 samples, 396MB installed, 289MB .rar download
* Sample resolution and source format: 44.1Khz /24 bit / stereo .wav format
* Format(s): Kontakt, SFZ and .wav
* Note: Native Instruments Kontakt 3+ full retail versions required.
* Note: Free Kontakt Player will only work for 30 minutes with this product. Full version required to remove this restriction.