Metaproducts Flash & Media Capture 1.9.159 SR1 | 4.14 MB
Flash & Media Capture is a Windows plugin software for IE. Flash & Media Capture adds a nice toolbar that allows you to save all images and Flash applets from a page to the folder you want.
Flash & Media Capture also allows you to automatically save images (all or above certain dimensions) and Flash to the folder you want. For example, you may browse a picture gallery and have all photos you see to be kept in a folder on your hard disk.
Key features of "Flash & Media Capture":
MS Internet Explorer toolbar:
· Adds toolbar to MS IE browser with the buttons to save images, Flash, autosave them, open the settings window.
· If you want to save a series of images from various Web pages, you can setup Flash & Media Capture to place all images you see to a folder on your disk. You can also specify the dimensions of the images to save and to skip automatically.
What's new in Flash & Media Capture 1.9.159 SR1:
· Added smart video title extraction from web pages
· Added using highlighted text as video title when the floating toolbar button is cliked
· Added capability to rename partially loaded video
· Added using video title (when it is known) as filename for autosave
· Improved floating toolbar
· The floating toolbar options were moved to the Options dialog
· Added code to prevent from starting multiple player instances
· Added new autosave mode - use only sequental numbers in filenames
· Improved big fonts support in dialogs
· Improved performance when searching for media files on some incorrect pages
· Bug Fix: Fixed error message when cancelling saving a file
· Bug Fix: Fixed floating toolbar and hotkey in Maxthon2
· Bug Fix: Fixed preserving a user-defined video title
· Bug Fix: Fixed loosing Internet Explorer toolbar after system parameters change
· Bug Fix: Fixed Ctrl+click feature to save without opening the Save Dialog
· Bug Fix: Fixed flickering in the Save dialog
Home Page - http://www.metaproducts.com/mp/Flash_and_Media_Capture.htm