MetaProducts Flash and Media Capture 2.0.210 Release | 8.11 Mb
Flash & Media Capture is a Windows plugin application for MS Internet Explorer. It adds a nice toolbar that allows you to save all images, video and Flash applets from a page to the folder you want. If you want to save YouTube, Google, MySpace or another online video (FLV format,) please visit the page with the video, wait until it loads in the page and then click the Flash and Media Capture button on its toolbar. AutoSave will also work with such pages. This tool is great for making collections of images on your disk from online photo albums, image forums and desktop wallpaper sites.
It also allows you to automatically save images (all or above certain dimensions), video files and Flash to the folder you want. For example, you may browse a picture gallery and have all photos you see to be kept in a folder on your hard disk. There is a dialog window included that shows all images, video and Flash files on the page. Preview and selective save is possible. Flash & Media Capture also has unique capability to save Compound Flash Files. It is necessary when Flash applet consists of several linked .swf files. Saving only one of them will not make working such Flash applet correctly.
- Adds toolbar to MS IE browser with the buttons to save images, Flash, autosave them, open the settings window.
- If you want to save a series of images from various Web pages, you can setup Flash & Media Capture to place all images you see to a folder on your disk. You can also specify the dimensions of the images to save and to skip automatically.
- Flash and Media Capture has an ability to save Flash Video (.flv) files. It supports YouTube, Google and MySpace video services. Other online video sources (FLV format) cand be also captured using the AutoSave feature.
- Some Flash applets consist of several linked .swf files. Saving only one of them will cause such Flash files to stop working. Flash & Media Capture has unique ability to detect all linked files and save them all together.
5/11/2011 - Flash and Media Capture 2.0 .210 Release
- Added support for Facebook and VKontakte video
- Changed Save Dialog behavior. It directly shows video for well-known video sites without Flash player
- Bug Fix: Fixed controls flickering in the Save Dialog when changing the selected item
- Bug Fix: Fixed showing Rename File button for incompletely downloaded video
- Bug Fix: Fixed focus losing with autoclick feature
Home Page - http://www.metaproducts.com/