MegaSeg Pro 5.6
Mac OS X | 55.17 MB
MegaSeg is a totally self-contained DJ music mixing and radio automation system which benefits from the ease, mobility, and reliability of Mac computers.
MegaSeg enables DJs and radio stations to put their massive music libraries on their Mac and seamlessly segue or beat mix between songs or music videos, trigger sound effects via hot keys, note requests via color coded request lists, cue tracks via a second sound output, create dynamic scheduled playlists, and program timed playlist events.
Mobile DJ businesses can use MegaSeg to easily add another system to their growing business, and is a professional solution for DJ's who need more mixing control than Apple's iTunes offers. MegaSeg has full integration with the iTunes library and playlists, including compatibly with songs bought from the iTunes Music Store.
* Auto Volume Control: iTunes Sound Check is now supported as an alternative to the real-time Automatic Volume Control option.
* BPM Tapper: Revised layout and now slides in. New T key shortcut activates the tapper while deck has the focus. New improved tapping algorithm is more accurate regardless of minor tapping mistakes. Press the T key instead of the spacebar for longer more accurate readings (up to 37 taps). The Return or Y key ends tapping at any time once satisfied.
* Edit Media: Intro times are now accurate to a tenth of a second. You can now explicitly set a cold intro (":00.0") which will be visible in the playlist and library. The new Voice Over back-time feature respects explicitly set cold intros. An intro of :00 (without a tenth placeholder) will be considered unedited for backward compatibility with Voice Overs.
* List view preferences now affects Category Browser, Playlist Browser, and Ambient Playlist views, including font size, face, and colors. The Logs and Hot Keys windows also use your color preferences.
* Logging: Added new built-in FTP upload feature to send "Now Playing" info. The Send To URL option's FTP mode sends the NowPlaying, ComingUp, and RecentlyPlayed files to your FTP server automatically after each segue.
* Printing: You can now print directly from the Logs and Show History windows using Command-P (or Print from the File menu).
* MIDI: Added a Numark DJ2GO controller preset.
* Mixer: MIDI controller wheels can now scrub the Wave Viewer for analog style cueing (just like Magic Mouse and Trackpads scrolling). While a track is playing, the jog wheels also performs bump and dip pitch adjustments.
* Voice Over tracks are now automatically back-timed into the intros of the following track in the playlist. For example, if the length of the voice over track is :30 seconds, and the intro of the following track is :10 seconds, then the following track will automatically start 20 seconds into the voiceover track. While the next track is playing under the voice over it will be attenuated based on the "Mic Attenuation" setting in the Playback preferences.
* Events: Added "Playlist Start/Stop Toggles Events" option to toggle events on/off automatically with the playlist stop/start button.
* Events: Added a new events to start an ambient playlist and toggle Rules on and off.
* Menu: Added menu commands with keyboard shortcuts for Events On/Off (Shift-Command-\) and Rules On/Off (Control-Command-\).
* Playlist: Added menu commands for Sort By Category, Date Added, and Time.
* Rules: Added an Enable Rules checkbox to the Rules settings and a Rules On/Off button to the main screen for easy toggling of all rule options.
* Scheduler: Added "Reshuffle Now" button to the Rotation Order tab in the Category Settings dialog.
PPC / Intel, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Link for more information: http://www.megaseg.com/about.html
PLEASE SAY THANKS IF YOU LIKE THIS POST, IT JUST TAKES A SECOND