MediaChance Dynamic Photo HDR v4.1 Retail | 13.28 MB
Dynamic Photo HDR, high dynamic range imaging software with Anti-Ghosting
The High Dynamic Range Imaging is a set of techniques that has been developed nearly 20 years ago to overcome the limitations of electronic devices by combining multiple exposures into one great looking image.
A HDR photography can be created by taking few photos with different exposure, then combining them in the software into a high dynamic file. The last thing is to tone-map the HDR image so we can see it in our screen, print it, post it on the web and enjoy.
Next generation of High Dynamic Range Photo software with Pin Warping, Anti-Ghosting and Color Matching.
Dynamic Photo HDR is based on a still relatively new technology but it's an important one and one that's getting more and more focus from developers.
According to the developer, this is an ideal tool for those who have taken a photos but the image that they get is not the one that they imagined. The software can adjust photos so that any imperfections, distortions and focus problems are smoothed out as easily possible. It features very powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual and Auto-Assist Aligning of images with something called "Pin Warping" that can correct all various types of misalignment, including camera roll, pitch or yaw. Ever had a ghost type object appear on your photos? Dynamic Photo HDR can completely eliminate ghosting of moving objects. In addition, it features a series of tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images - from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images.
This is still very much a developing technology but it has the potential to improve your photos in a dramatic new way. Take it for a test drive and see for yourself.
Additions in latest versions:
* Real-Time preview
* Quick Browser support for RAW files
* Batch Processing
* Light-Tubner for immediate feedback, B/W Channel Mixer
* Color Correction with Kelvin temperatures,
* Large preview in Fine mode
* Non-Photo-realistic filters for Manga/Comic/Watercolor
* Added amazing Color Matching function and more filters
* Cool processing from a single JPG image called Fake HDR
* Single Image (pseudo) HDR process from the current DPHDR is now also put into a new Adobe Photoshop Plug-in called ReDynaMix.
* Color Filters with preview
* Improvements in the anti-ghosting mask
* Sample View - drag a sample of the current tone-mapping process out of the main window
* Orton Effect filter to create a dreamy look.
* Live HDR Quick preview during various steps of Setting EV, Aligning, De-Ghosting, or Setting custom Weighting Function to greatly increas usability.
* Support for 360 Panoramic images
* Vignette and Mysterious Light filters
* Quick JPG Browser with Real-time HDR simulator
* Layered Adobe PSD Export
homepage - http://www.mediachance.com/hdri/index.html