MediaChance Dynamic PHOTO HDR v3.44 RETAIL | 9.8Mb | English
New generation of High Dynamic Range Photo software with Pin Warping and Anti-Ghosting. Using HDR technique we can combine the different exposures to create a single image that shows details in both sky and the land.
The High Dynamic Range Imaging is a set of techniques that has been developed nearly 20 years ago to overcome the limitations of electronic devices. A HDR photography can be created by taking few photos with different
exposure, then combining them in the software into a high dynamic file. The last thing is to tone-map the HDR image so we can see it in our screen, print it, post on web and enjoy. Dynamic-PHOTO -- We created our software to be enjoyable, fast and straight forward. And as it is common for Mediachance products we added few cool new things that you may not have seen yet in a package of this price.
* Easy to understand software with super fast preview
* Powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual or Auto-Assist Aligning of images with an innovative Pin Warping that can correct all types of misalignment, including camera roll, pitch or yaw
* Anti-ghosting mask that can completely eliminate ghosting of moving objects
* Various tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images - from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images
* Load and save HDR files
* Works with most RAW camera formats
* Support for 360 Panoramic images
* Batch Processing to add images to queue and then process them all at once
* Live HDR preview during various steps, you can see tonemapped image preview even before you create HDR!