MediaChance Dynamic Photo HDR v3.43 Retail // FOSI
Dynamic Photo HDR, high dynamic range imaging software with Anti-Ghosting
Many times you see a beautiful scene and of course you snap a picture! The result is often far from being the magical scene you carry in your head.
Our eyes are very adaptive and they are also more sensitive to intensity than color. It is estimated that our eye can see over a dynamic range of nearly 24 f-stops while a digital camera can capture a dynamic range around 6 to 9 f-stops.
The High Dynamic Range Imaging is a set of techniques that has been developed nearly 20 years ago to overcome the limitations of electronic devices by combining multiple exposures into one great looking image.
Additions in latest versions:
* Batch Processing
* Light-Tubner for immediate feedback, B/W Channel Mixer
* Color Correction with Kelvin temperatures,
* Large preview in Fine mode
* Non-Photo-realistic filters for Manga/Comic/Watercolor
* Added amazing Color Matching function and more filters
* Cool processing from a single JPG image called Fake HDR
* Single Image (pseudo) HDR process from the current DPHDR is now also put into a new Adobe Photoshop Plug-in called ReDynaMix.
* Color Filters with preview
* Improvements in the anti-ghosting mask
* Sample View - drag a sample of the current tone-mapping process out of the main window
* Orton Effect filter to create a dreamy look.
* Live HDR Quick preview during various steps of Setting EV, Aligning, De-Ghosting, or Setting custom Weighting Function to greatly increas usability.
* Support for 360 Panoramic images
* Vignette and Mysterious Light filters
* Quick JPG Browser with Real-time HDR simulator
* Layered Adobe PSD Export
(Size: 9.8 MB)
(Size: 9.8 MB)