MediaChance Dynamic Photo HDR v3.42b RetaiL F.O.S.I.
Next generation of High Dynamic Range Photo software with Pin Warping, Anti-Ghosting and Color Matching.
The High Dynamic Range Imaging is a set of techniques that has been developed nearly 20 years ago to overcome the limitations of electronic devices by combining multiple exposures into one great looking image.
A HDR photography can be created by taking few photos with different exposure, then combining them in the software into a high dynamic file. The last thing is to tone-map the HDR image so we can see it in our screen, print it, post it on the web and enjoy.
* Easy to understand software with super fast preview
* Powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual or Auto-Assist Aligning of images with an innovative Pin Warping that can correct all types of misalignment, including camera roll, pitch or yaw
* Anti-ghosting mask that can completely eliminate ghosting of moving objects
* Various tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images - from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images
* Load and save HDR files
* Works with most RAW camera formats
* Support for 360 Panoramic images
* Batch Processing to add images to queue and then process them all at once
* Live HDR preview during various steps, you can see tonemapped image preview even before you create HDR!
(Size: 9,8 MB)