McGraw-Hill's SAT, 2011 Edition
McGraw-Hill | 2010 | ISBN: 0071740945, 0071740953 | 784 pages | PDF | 5,5 MB
McGraw-Hill's SAT will help you prepare for the big exam with its valuable features and interactive test-taking practice online!
McGraw-Hill's SAT is now equipped with new additions to better meet your needs. The guide teaches critical thinking skills designed to help you solve any SAT problem. And it provides test-taking practice with questions just like those on the real SAT.
* New! Two complete interactive practice tests online (in addition to the 4 tests in the book).
* New: Eight-page Welcome section including “How to Use This Book,” “SAT Study Plan,” “Getting the Most from the Online Tests,” and more.
* 4 full-length practice SATs with fully explained answers.
* Detailed 10-week study plan.
* Pull-out "Smart Cards” for easy subject review.