McAfee Policy Auditor Server v5.0.1 | 130 mb
Integration + Innovation = Compliance Efficiency
Need reliable proof of compliance? Never fear.
McAfee Policy Auditor 5.0 was built from the ground up to automate the processes required for internal and external IT audits. Its proven agent, extensive support for content standards, and transparent integration with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) mean accurate, efficient audits, every time.
So you can get back to managing risk, not paperwork.
If compliance mandates are intended to improve security, why do audits and endpoint policy management take so much time away from managing IT risk? Because myriad point processes and products result in ad hoc efforts and error. McAfee offers an optimized alternative. Integration and innovation produce real ROI and significant productivity gains, while lowering fear of audits. McAfee Policy Auditor 5.0 is an agent-based, purpose-built IT audit solution that leverages the XCCDF and OVAL security standards to automate the processes required for internal and external IT audits. By mapping IT controls against pre-defined policy content, Policy Auditor helps you report consistently and accurately against policies. Policy Auditor ships with templates for seven benchmarks: PCI DSS, SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, FISMA, and the best practice frameworks ISO 27001 and COBiT, and you can download authoritative benchmark content in minutes.
Seamless integration with McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator® (ePO™) eases agent deployment, management, and reporting. The single ePO console lowers cost of ownership by consolidating endpoint security management and compliance management. You save hardware, training, and operational costs and get unified control over the policies and protections on each host. The ePO web dashboard represents policy compliance by benchmark and lets you sort details or view by organization. Custom reports can be fully automated, scheduled, or exported.
A Continuous Audit Model automates the process of ensuring up-to-date data for audits and built in waivers support business processes. Through innovation and integration, Policy Auditor targets operational processes to streamline every step of compliance validation. Find out how simple and fast proving compliance can be.
- Unify management of policy audits and endpoint security to eliminate manual steps and reduce effort and error
Build confidence with external auditors
- Reduce misinterpretation by directly importing and auditing against policy benchmarks downloaded from authoritative sources such as NIST and Red Hat
Prove compliance consistently
- Leverage pre-built policy templates that map IT controls to policy, eliminating manual effort and demonstrating adherence to key industry mandates and internal governance policies
Automate manual audits
- Schedule automatic reports with up-to-date data, create custom dashboards and reports, and apply built-in waiver management to speed every step of compliance validation
- Go beyond identifying problems. Import Policy Auditor results into McAfee Remediation Manager for automated remediation of non-compliant systems
Predefined templates for industry regulation
- Policy Auditor ships with templates for seven benchmarks: PCI DSS, SOX, GLBA, HIPAA, FISMA, and the best practice frameworks ISO 27001 and COBiT. These customizable checks provide detailed compliance assessment of IT controls
New standards in compliance validation
- McAfee sets new standards with its support for the Secure Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) family. SCAP standardizes the protocols and information communicated between products and services. McAfee correlates policy violations and security configurations to the entire family of SCAP protocols
Unprecedented integration with ePO
- Four Policy Auditor tabs within the ePO console provide easy navigation through audit processes. The single ePO console lowers cost of ownership by consolidating endpoint security management and compliance management, easing agent deployment, management, and reporting
Fast, automated import of industry benchmarks
- Download benchmarks from authoritative sites, and, within minutes, view detailed security guidance. A wizard helps you author, import, tailor, edit, and publish benchmarks. You can confirm regulatory compliance or design your own internal governance policies based on security community best practices
Continuous Audit Model and Blackout Window
- Security and audit teams can set the frequency of data capture to support automated reports with accurate data. To prevent disruption to critical business applications, a blackout window lets IT operations block audit data capture during key business periods
Advanced, extensive check library
- Leverage the industry's most extensive check library with predefined templates that assess configurations and access policies on multiple platforms, including Windows, Solaris, Red Hat, HP/UX, and Mac OS-X. McAfee AVERT® Labs researchers keep checks up-to-date
homepage - http://www.mcafee.com/us/