Maxthon v22.214.171.12494 Final + Portable | 9.29 MB
Maxthon (Formerly MyIE2) is a powerful web browser with a highly customizable interface. It can open multiple web pages within one browser window, and uses little system resources. Maxthon has a greatly integrated & customizable interface which supports Skins (Default, Turbo Qute, Mozilla_2, Safari, TCPort, X_Phoenity), Plug-Ins (AI Roboform, FlashSave, ViewSource, EnableRightClick, Up a Directory, Weather), IE Extensions, & specific toolbars (example: GOOGLE Toolbar).It also incorporates 2 POPUP blockers (Auto POPUP blocker & a POPUP blocker list filter) and a Content Filter. Maxthon is based on the Internet Explorer engine (your most likely current web browser) which means that what works in IE, works the same in Maxthon but with many additional efficient features like:
Easy Surfing - Browsing with Joy:
• Tabbed Browsing. All the web pages are arranged as tabs inside main window to ease your navigation. You can find almost all common operations in the Right-click Menu of tabs.
• Mouse Gestures. Hold right mouse button and perform the gestures to access common features such as Back, Forward, Refresh and Close Tab. You can set up your own mouse gestures in Setup Center.
• Maxthon Smart Acceleration. Boost the browsing speed of your frequent visit website. And the Super Acceleration Mode can even more improve the browse speed.
• Magic Fill. Fill all the forms with Magic Fill by a single click. It can recognize almost any form fields automatically. You can also save existing form data for further use.
• Feed Reader. With the built-in Feed Reader, you don't have to install other software to subscribe and read RSS 0.9/1.0/2.0 and Atom 0.3/1.0 Feeds. Click on the Feed icon on the Address Bar, or drag & drop the URL into My Subscriptions sidebar to subscribe to a Feed.
• URL Alias. Give a name to your favorite website, and then visit it by simply typing the name in the Address Bar. You can set the URL Alias via Right-click Menu of the tab.
• Utilities. You can add shortcuts of your programs in Maxthon, and start them with a single click. You can even set prorgams to start and shutdown with Maxthon Browser.
• Ad Hunter. Ad Hunter can efficiently clean up the web pages by stoping Popup Windows and removing Ad Content Blocks. You can add content block to the filter with the "Block Page Content..." command in the Right-click Menu.
• Web Sniffer. Web Sniffer can help you find the real URLs of FLV video file on those online video website. You can also set which file types to sniff in the dialog.
• Anti-Freeze. The emergence of Tabbed Browsing Mode and the increasing usage of Ajax Technology in websites might cause frequent freezing while browsing. Maxthon Browser has developed a new technology to solve this problem, makes your surfing more fluently.
• Super Drag&Drop. Type the keywords in Address Bar then press Enter to perform a search. Or simply drag & drop a keyword with your mouse. Click on images when holding the Ctrl key, the image you clicked will be saved to specified folder.
• Undo List. Closed a tab by mistake? There is always a chance to get them back with the Undo List. The Back/Forward History is also saved in the Undo List. You don't need to be panic when closed a tab by mistake.
• Online Favorites Service. Access your Favorites content anywhere with Maxthon Online Favorites Service. The encrypted stand-alone Favorites file format can help you protect you privacy on a shared computer.
• Super Proxy. Supports connect to internet with HTTP, HTTPS, Socks4, Socks4a, Socks5 proxy servers, also supports proxies that requires authentication. Maxthon Browser can switch between proxies automatically base on your Advanced Proxy Rule setting.
• Web Bar. This little toolbar provides a lots of small features that aid your browsing, and can be toggled on and off easily.
• URL Key. Open one or more website with only one key. It suits for lazy guys like me :p. You can set up the key and url list in Setup Center.
• Screen Capture. Capture Full Screen, Selected Area, Selected Window and Page Content as an image. You can set copy the image to Clipboard or save it as a file.
Homepage - http://www.maxthon.com