MathMagic Pro Edition For Adobe InDesign 4.11.81 | 11.22 MB
Write beautiful math equations & symbols easily in MathMagic, use them widely in your word processors, Presentations, DTP software.
MathMagic Pro Edition for Adobe InDesign is an equation editor mainly for use with Adobe InDesign software in editing any mathematical expressions and symbols with WYSIWYG interface and various powerful features.
MathMagic Plug-in provides you with the user interface(a menu and a tool button) which enables you to create and edit equations inside the InDesign document.
Then, it communicates with the external MathMagic Pro application seamlessly.
You can make any equations with MathMagic Pro application very fast, and then send back to InDesign. MathMagic Plug-in allows you to place equations inside a text box as inline graphics, or floating graphic objects in EPS format. Once created, all equations are handled by InDesign just like other EPS graphic objects. But you can still edit those equations anytime just by double-clicking on it.
MathMagic Plug-in recognizes the baseline of equations automatically so that all equations match well with the baseline of the text line, even it allows you to shift the baseline manually as well.
What's New (v4.11), March 15, 2009
* Added: More OpenType MMa~ fonts added.
* Added: control-T followed by 'A' or shift-'A' shortcut keys added for Vector templates.
* Fixed: Shortcut keys for Greek symbols (command-G followed by a character key) remapped to match to the new Greek palettes.
* Fixed: When closing StyleSet dialog it displayed unnecessary message.
* Added: More MMa fonts added (~S, ~SS).
- Pentium or faster
- Windows 98 or later including Vista
- Adobe InDesign v2.0 or newer
- 5MB of available memory
- About 15MB of hard disk space
homepage - http://www.mathmagic.com/product/prowin.html