Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT, 2nd Edition Advanced Reading (Audio book)
Publisher: Compass Publishing (November 1, 2009) | Language: English | ISBN-10: 1599663562 | mp3 | 236 Mb
Mastering Skills for the TOEFL iBT is part of a three-level test-preparation series designed to prepare learners of English for the TOEFL iBT. In this third level of the series, advanced learners will be able to familiarize themselves with question types found on the TOEFL iBT while covering a variety of disciplines. In addition, learners can practice their skills in all four test areas: reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
Each book provides comprehensive coverage of the designated skill and offers learners extensive practice
(1) Examples of and tips for various question types found on the TOEFL iBT
(2) Focused practice of each question type
(3) Guided note-taking activities
(4) Annotated listening passages to support vocabulary development
(5) Graded practice to support systematic development of test skills
(6) Authentic practice test modeled after the TOEFL iBT format
(7) Full answer key and transcripts for all exercises
(8) Free online sample test at compasspub.com/toeflibt.