Mastering HDR in Adobe Photoshop CS5 (Kerby Training)
English | 852x480 | VP6F | 29.97fps 1024kbps | AAC 128kbps | 965MB
HDR is one of the hottest trends in digital photography. And now Photoshop CS5 has an entirely new set of features aimed at getting you great HDR photos right out of Photoshop (with no 3rd party plug-ins). In this DVD, HDR pro Matt Kloskowski shows you how to put those new features to work to create some killer HDR photos.
You'll learn things like:
* What you need to do in-camera to capture HDR photos
* A detailed look at each setting inside CS5's new HDR Pro tool
* How to use Photoshop to make your HDR photos even better
* HDR settings to create the high-impact fantasy/surreal style photo
* Start to Finish workflows for Lightroom, Photoshop, and Camera Raw
We'll cover a lot of different HDR styles and you'll see that creating any of them is just a matter of using the same sliders but in a slightly different way. You'll also find out how to incorporate HDR into your photographic workflow so the whole process feels seamless. In the end, whatever your taste is, HDR in Photoshop CS5 can help you transform your images into amazing photos and this DVD will help you get there.
This DVD will teach you:
* What is HDR?
* Shooting HDR Photos
* How many photos do you really need?
* Photoshop's HDR Pro Quickstart
* Edge Glow Settings
* Tone and Detail Settings
* Color & Curves
* The Deghosting Controls
* Post processing using Adobe Camera Raw
* Finishing in Photoshop
* HDR Settings for the Surreal Fantasy Style
* HDR Night Photos
* HDR with a Moving Subject
* Pseudo HDR from just one photo
* HDR From Start to Finish with Lightroom
* HDR From Start to Finish with Bridge