Maritime Software Suite 9.0 | 9.72 Mb
Maritime Software Suite is a user-friendly Draft Survey, Lashing Calculations and Route Planning software for Ships' Officers and Marine Surveyors. Maritime Software Suite is easily operated using either Keyboard or Mouse. It complies with the latest UN ECE standards and MSC "Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage and Securing" (2003 Edition) (Annex 13) for Draught Surveying and can print to all standard printer types. Maritime Software Suite consists of three independent parts: Draft Survey, Lashing Calc, Route Planner
Key features of the Draft Survey:
* Imperial measures and Metric unit system support.
* 2 modes of calculation - MANUAL or AUTO.
* Unique feature: to receive necessary accuracy of calculation it is necessary to enter only 35 lines of values into the Hydrostatic Table which correspond to various condition of a vessel. Intermediate values (corresponding to actual mean draft of a vessel) will be received by interpolation.
* Initial Survey, with calculation of constant and full report and saving to file.
* Final and/or Intermediate Survey with full report and saving to file.
* Easy hydrostatic tables interpolator; to reduce errors and provide very fast entry of data.
* Extensive help available throughout the program.
* Metric surveys.
* Storage and automatic usage of hull hydrostatic data; especially useful for Surveyors who have regularly calling ships or Ship's officers assigned to one ship.
* During entry of the Survey you can go back and change any entered value at any time.
* Produce a one page Report.
* Entry of Ship Name, Voyage number etc at start of Survey for ease of use.
* Export to text file for later printing or editing in your Word processor or ransmission by e-mail.
* Ballast table.
Key features of the Lashing Calc:
* Lashing Calc is a calculation tool for evaluation of semi- and non-standardized securing arrangements.
* Lashing Calculations calculates accelerations and balance of forces in semi- and non-standardized lashing arrangements in accordance with annex 13 to the Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage and Securing (the CSS code) from IMO.
Production of a passage plan prior to departure is a legal requirement. Route Planner assists in the preparation of passage plans by allowing you to prepare, calculate and print full featured passage plan.
Key features of the Route Planner:
* Course calculations.
* Distance calculations.
* Waypoint editor.
* Route print.
* Route export.
Home page - http://www.xcba.com/