Maplesoft Maple 13.02 UPDATE ONLY (x86/x64) | 98.52 Mb
Maple is the essential technical computing software for today’s engineers, mathematicians, and scientists. Whether you need to do quick calculations, develop design sheets, teach fundamental concepts, or produce sophisticated high-fidelity simulation models, Maple’s world-leading computation engine offers the breadth and depth to handle every type of mathematics. The result of over 25 years of cutting-edge research and development, Maple combines the world’s most powerful mathematical computation engine with an intuitive, “clickable” user interface. Its smart document environment automatically captures all of your technical knowledge in an electronic form that seamlessly integrates calculations, explanatory text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams.
Maple 13 provides enhanced tools that support every stage of the solution development process, new 3D plotting facilities, and leading-edge solvers. It offers a convenient starting point for engineering calculations with the Maple Portal for Engineers, point-and-click access to powerful control systems analysis tools, and expanded CAD connectivity that adds NX to the list of supported CAD systems. New plotting facilities include extensive annotation tools and fly-through animations, making 3D plots more meaningful and easier to interpret. Maple 13's leading-edge solvers expand the problem-solving abilities of engineers. They include techniques for finding solutions to differential equations that are beyond the scope of standard methods.
What's new in Maple 13:
• The Maple Portal for Engineers provides a starting point for hundreds of common engineering calculations, including pointers to both interactive tools and commands. It also includes step-by-step tutorials that cover key topics in application development such as data structures and creating interactive applications.
• Context-sensitive menus for control systems development means that creation, manipulation, and visualisation operations from the Dynamic Systems package can all be done with a click of a button.
• CAD Connectivity support, which provides analysis capabilities to CAD systems such as SolidWorks and Autodesk Inventor, has been expanded to include NX®.
• Element-wise operations for applying functions to all members of a data structure provide a powerful and easy way to separate data structure operations from mathematical operations, simplifying application development.
• Vector Calculus Task Template enhancements provide new templates and improved notation support to make these notationally challenging problems easier to set up and the results easier to interpret.
• An Online Troubleshooting Guide for understanding and resolving coding problems helps you make corrections quickly. Hyperlinked messages lead to explanations and suggested solutions from Maplesoft and members of the Maple community.
Maple 13.02, a maintenance update, is available to all users running Maple 13. This update contains enhancements to many areas, including:
* Platform support: Windows® 7 is officially supported with Maple 13.02
* MATLAB® Connectivity: Improved performance, connectivity extended to MATLAB R2009b, and support for the MATLAB Link on 64-bit Macintosh® Intel® platforms
* Language packs: Expanded support for Traditional Chinese and improved Spanish translation
* Plotting: Improvements to EPS and PDF export and improvements to plotting on Macintosh
* Other enhancements: Improved event handling in dsolve/numeric, better handling of read-only documents on Mac OS® X 10.6 (Intel), and improved support for multithreading