Map and Guide Professional 2011 v17.0 Europe City MULTiLANGUAGE
TEAM CYGiSO | 5.75GB
Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian
With map & guide professional 2011 toll calculation is even more exact. You will always receive the current or forecasted charges valid on trip's specified departure date. Even in the event that toll rates are increased, new toll roads are introduced or new toll systems for Europe are discussed (including any draft bills put forward), this information is immediately made available to you through our updates.
map&guide professional is Europe's leading truck route planner. This route planning software contains features and data catering specifically to the transport industry.
Reap benefits from:
- Truck-optimised route planning with truck routing (based on vehicle type) and integrated truck and hazardous goods data for Europe
- Precise distance calculation based on map&guide kilometres tha are recognized as a standard
- Calculation of exact transport costs including vehicle costs, diesel consumption (depending on uphill and downhill incline), toll, special toll and LSVA.
- Integrated CO2 emission calculation and compensation directly in the software – for your leap into green logistics
- Sequence optimisation and time slot optimisation of trips
- Scheduling and vehicle assignment planning that accounts for driving times and rest periods
- Visualisation and classification of customer data on the map for a better overview of your customer structure
Europe City includes: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, UK, Ireland, Poland Scandinavia, Spain, Portugal - includes corresponding city maps plus a map for the rest of Europe (main road coverage in towns and cities only).
Have today's calculations account for the toll fees charged from mid-2011 on German trunk roads, the Eco tax levied in France in 2013, the future truck toll in Poland or the toll increase in the Czech Republic in 2012.
With our map&guide calc+ add-on module you can also create a detailed cost comparison: How much are the toll charges for my trips today and will they change in 6 months? The toll charges can also be individually defined for each country separately.