Manhunt 2-RELOADED | 3.28 GB
An experiment at a secret research facility has gone catastrophically wrong. Daniel Lamb and Leo Kasper are the only surviving objects. The Pickman Project will stop at nothing to hunt them down and stop the truth from getting out. Demented screams echo around the dank asylum that has caged you for the last six years. You open your eyes. A white-coated body slumps to the floor through your shaking hands. A bloody syringe slips from your arm. Waves of confusion and paranoia crash over you. You have no idea who you are or how you got there. The door to your cell is open. One choice. One chance. They took your life. Time to take it back.
* Firearms can now be used for executions.
* A new feature to executions in the game are the environmental kills, which can be used to eliminate an opponent.
* Loud ambient noises can now be exploited by the player to drown out their foes.
* When hiding in shadows, if an enemy comes close to the playable character, the player will have to mimic a combination of buttons or motions in order to regulate the character’s breathing to ensure that he remains calm and undetected. In the Wii version, the player must hold the Wii Remote completely still.
* Climbing and crawling have been included to increase exploration and exploitation of new hiding places.
* The player can smash lights to create extra pockets of shadow to be used for hiding.
* Some lights are provided with a motion sensor that activates when detecting movements in front of it, forcing the player to investigate the dark corners before taking advantage of them.
* Jump Executions” can be performed from a higher platform.
Operating System: Windows XP (Home and Professional), SP1 or higher plus DirectX 9.0c / Windows Vista
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 (1.7+ GHz), AMD Athlon 1800+
Memory: 512MB XP / 1GB Vista, 3.8GB Hard Drive Space
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c Shader 2.0 Supported, 128 MB, Nvidia 6200 or Better, ATI Radeon x300 or Better
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 Compliant