ManageEngine OpManager Professional 8.7 (x86/x64) | 86.11 Mb
ManageEngine OpManager - an affordable, easy to install and use, network, system, controlling the application software. This is a real alternative to expensive, large and complex network management system, which offers us the market.
- Specialized functional control servers, routers, switches and printers
- Excellent program for management and error recovery
- Built-in charts and reports for CPU, memory, disk, and statistics interface
- Comprehensive control of the router and switch
- Monitoring servers and services
- Control the printer
- Intelligent Service Control Event Event Alarm
- Notifications via email and SMS
- The operator notes the hazard warning, prevention of risk, increased risk, and much more
- Monitoring of CPU, memory and disk, as well as bandwidth and interface
- Built-in charts and reports (can be exported in format HTML, PDF, JPG)
- Web Client and the Remote Client - advanced functionality
- Works with Windows, Linux and Solaris
ManageEngine OpManager - is staffed by software for network monitoring. It provides a combination of control WAN, servers and applications with built-in panel assistance, resource management and analysis of network traffic. The program automates some tasks for network control, so the idea of him as a complex process is wrong.
The professional version of ManageEngine OpManager Professional Edition is designed to control an unlimited number of devices. Suitable for small and medium businesses.
Home page -