FluidNoise uses natural looking random noise to create images and movies from scratch.
With a simple yet powerful interface, FluidNoise can generate anything from clouds, fire or water to marble, wood grain or rusty metal.
FluidNoise is a fractal noise generator that is perfect if you find the cloud filters or noise generators in other applications somewhat lacking in flexibility, or maybe you just need to create a grunge texture to roughen up your photos, or create a background animation for a movie. With FluidNoise you can do all of this with ease.
* Height maps and matching textures for terrain generation in games or 3D modeling
* Create tiling background images for web sites
* Create background animations for podcast title screens
* Animated noise texture creation for use when making games, or as an input to GLSL shaders or 3D applications
* A powerful substitute for noise generators in compositing or image creation applications
* Export 8 bit or 32 bit seamless tiling images
* Export animated seamless tiling, looping image sequences or quicktime movies
* Uses all available CPU cores to deliver fast responsive editing
* Supports drag and drop, undo / redo and saving of parameters for later use