MainConcept Reference 22.214.171.12489 | 17.21 MB
MainConcept Reference 2 is a powerful yet easy to use application that enables video professionals to transcode video & audio streams into various delivery formats required for Apple iPod®, Sony PSP, Blu-ray Disc, DVD, AVCHD, HDV, XDCAM, Adobe Flash, and others. MainConcept Reference contains “pre-sets” for many popular formats to take the guess-work out of picking the proper output format, and can even capture and encode video live from various sources. There is even a command-line interface for batch transcoding jobs.
MainConcept’s Reference application is unique in that it creates an ecosystem for MainConcept codec plug-ins. The Reference application is provided as a free download and contains all the available MainConcept codec plug-ins, fully functional, in demo mode (demo rendered output video contains a watermark). Users can purchase full versions of codec plug-ins that suit their needs from the MainConcept web store, providing maximum flexibility and affordability.
Currrently supported codecs include:
* MPEG-2 (incl. MPEG-1)
* H.264/AVC (Professional Version)
* H.264/AVC (Broadcast Version)
* MPEG-4 Part 2
* VC-1 Pro
* DVCPRO HD
* Dolby Digital Professional
* Dolby Digital Plus Pro
* Capturing from many different devices in their native format and various other codecs.*
* Subtitle rendering support for *.srt and *.sub files.
* New easy-to-use preset structure for quick access to the most important presets.
* Many powerful video and audio filters for different production environments and occasions.
* Improved user Interface for better handling and managing of transcoding jobs and projects.
* Direct access to import modules when opening streams for transcoding.
* Numerous ready-to-use export presets, including many new and improved ones.
* User friendly software protection for quick and easy access to the full version features after purchase.
* Configurable preset shortcuts for quick access to often used transcoding profiles.
* Powerful command-line interface allows preset based transcoding jobs in a convenient way, e.g. on a server (including capturing support).
* Pluggable input and output formats.
* Up-/down scaling of any input size to output dimensions.
* Framerate/sample rate conversion.
* Supports all features of the MainConcept codecs.
* Watch folder to allow background transcoding.
* Specify in-/out points for encoding.
* Chapter point support.
* Batch encoding: multiple tasks allowed, where each task can have multiple input files.
* Saving/restoring batch lists.
* Drag & drop new files from Explorer into the batch tasks.
* Specify target output file size.
* Muxing streams from different input files.
* View input and output file in external player.
Note: includes pre-cracked full versions from all codecs.