Mail Access Monitor 3.8 for Exchange - Retail | 5.32 MB
Mail Access Monitor is a software product for monitoring the efficiency of your company's mail server usage. With Mail Access Monitor, you can easily determine which of your employees most frequently send and receive e-mails, and what data transfer traffic they produce by their online activity.
Mail Access Monitor benefits:
- allows centralized supervision of your company's mail server usage
- helps prevent attempts to use the corporate mail server for personal purposes
- reduces your internet expenses
- extremely easy-to-use; monitoring can begin as soon as installation is complete
- works with all modern mail servers
- allows the generation of a large number of reports and diagrams reflecting the efficiency of your company's mail server usage
- includes task scheduler for automating report creation and delivery
* Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008;
* 128 RAM;
* 10000 Kb free disk space.
homepage - here