With all new updated and enhanced features, here's the brand new Vegas Pro 14 release from MAGIX Software.
VEGAS Pro 14 is your project companion from start to finish. Edit professional video and audio material in high resolution formats up to 4K. Discover workflow-optimized plug-ins for image stabilization, design dynamic titles and create custom DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Experience a new type of creative freedom with VEGAS Pro 14.
Give your creativity space to grow. VEGAS Pro 14 guides your video editing projects with its intelligent workflows and industry-leading audio editing tools, putting professional standards within easy reach. Native support for HEVC and ProRes file formats lets you place all common formats alongside one another on the timeline – even video from RED cameras.
VEGAS Pro 14 gives you more editing power than ever before. With new velocity limits, you can create fast motion that's 40 times faster than normal speed. New hover scrub capabilities make marking in and out points and adding footage from the Trimmer much faster and more efficient. That leaves more time for your main goal: creating impressive videos.
A solid foundation – Image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V4
Make shaky footage a thing of the past. Rescue material you thought was unusable and optimize it with proDAD Mercalli V4. Stabilize fisheye images or videos from your digital camera, action cam or 3D drone cam. The dynamic zoom-in function lets you create smooth, stabilized videos without impairing wide-angle shots.
Make a statement – NewBlueFX Titler Pro Express
Create titles, captions and closing credits in broadcast quality with the NewBlueFX Titler tool in VEGAS Pro 14. Give your productions extra polish with sophisticated animated titles to brand your projects with your unique style.
Stylish – NewBlueFX looks
Enhance the appearance of your footage with stunning video looks from NewBlueFX. Select from Film Color, Color Fixer Pro, Gradient Tint, Spotlight and Glow Pro.
VEGAS Pro 14 supports you right from the import and through to the finished disc. The included VEGAS DVD Architect gives you full control – from label design and menu controls to encoder settings.
Import Photoshop files with multiple layers to create custom keyframe-compatible graphic animations and overlays. Comprehensive menu design and detailed encoder settings in VEGAS DVD Architect make it an indispensable tool for creating DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
- Intuitive drag & drop workflow
- Smart tools for upscaling footage to 4K and Ultra High Definition
- Perfect image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V4
- Titler Pro Express from NewBlueFX
- NewBlueFX Looks
- HEVC file support and native ProRes format support
- DVD and Blu-ray Disc Authoring with VEGAS DVD Architect
- High DPI Support
- High Frame Rate (HFR) support
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D; 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- Hard drive space: 500 MB hard drive space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI® or Intel® GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)
1. Install Vegas Pro 14 installer.
2. Apply patcher.
3. Don't update.
Courtesy of Team V.R