MAGIX released the new release of Music Maker 2016 Live - Produce, record your music and perform it live.
MAGIX Music Maker 2016 Live is a further development of the original Music Maker production software and makes it possible for anyone to bring their musical ideas to life – and even perform them live – with no previous experience required.
Turn up the volume and make the crowd go crazy.
The road to the big stage is not only marked by success, but by enjoyment in making music. With thousands of sounds from popular genres such as Rock Pop, Techno and Hip Hop in Music Maker, you'll have fun creating every track.
Unlimited tracks. Discover unlimited possibilities. Drag & drop to arrange loops, play the virtual pads or compose your own melodies with the MIDI editor.
Record in studio quality. Simply connect a microphone, the hardware controller or the MAGIX keyboard to start recording songs.
The professional Mastering Suite and the new effects area allow for music production at the highest level of innovation.
- All features, instruments & sounds from Music Maker 2016
- Exclusive Live Pad mode for electronic music production
- Loops & sounds in 6 genres such as Hip Hop & Deep House
- 15 virtual instruments e.g. Folk, Choir, Jazz Drums
- New Mastering Suite with Auto Mastering
- Unlimited number of tracks
- Even more fun
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7.
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768 graphic card
Languages: EN, BR, DE, ES, FR, IT, NL.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168:
- Improved connection with Audio Remote App
- Import from Music Maker Jam has been improved
1. Unpack and install MAGIX Music Maker 2016 Live.
2. Install update to version 22.214.171.124.
3. Close the app. Copy the following files into install location:
- MusicMaker.exe and Protein.3.10.dll (copy this file into Protein folder)
4. Open the program and use the provided info to activate. Choose register online. Use any mail.