"Wizard's Survival Kit" DLC
Magicka is a satirical action-adventure game set in a rich fantasy world based on Norse mythology. The player assumes the role of a wizard from a sacred order tasked with stopping an evil sorcerer who has thrown the world into turmoil, his foul creations besieging the forces of good.
Players will be able to combine the elements to cast spells, wreaking havoc and devastation on the minions of darkness. They will also be able to team up with friends and fight their way through the campaign, or test their skills in the magickal arts through other challenging modes.
In Magicka, up to four players take on a grand adventure to save their world from certain doom using a fully dynamic spell system. The adventure mode takes the players across three different levels, ranging from the lush forests of mountain valleys to the frozen halls of the Mountain King where wits and creative thinking are the keys to victory.
In the unlockable hardcore challenge mode, players fight off waves of enemies to earn their place on local and online leaderboards.
• Innovative and dynamic spell casting system
• Up to four-player co-op in all game modes, as well as a single-player option
• Fight your way through 13 different campaign levels
• Explore an expansive realm of adventure to defeat the evil wizard
• Find and unlock challenges, items, and powerful Magicks
• Experience the parody and satire of a clichéd fantasy world
Including "Wizard's Survival Kit" DLC:
- Wizard's Hat (item) - No wizard of note would ever be seen outdoors without one of these pointy hats.
- Sharp Sword (item) - The instruction reads “stick them with the pointy end”. Good to have in a pinch.
- Staff +1 (item) - Whack your foes over the head, use it to prod mucky waters or lean on it to look cool - the staff +1 let’s you do all of it in style.
- Meteor Shower (new Magick) - Rain burning rocks down on your enemies. ‘Nuff said.
Including "Vietnam" DLC:
Magicka: Vietnam is the first mission DLC for the highly popular PC action/adventure game Magicka. Nowadays it seems like every game is getting a Vietnam add-on and Magicka is no exception.
Magicka: Vietnam features a lengthy challenge scenario that puts you in the boots of a Wizard GI. Venture deep into the Goblin-Cong jungle, with up to three fellow soldiers, to liberate prisoners from a POW camp. Then you must destroy enemy positions, escape the perils of the jungle and return safely to the evacuation helicopter.
At the request of the community, Magicka: Vietnam also features a new challenge map with increased difficulty.
In the Magickal jungles of Vietnam you'll have an array of Vietnam-era weapons and a special Magick that calls in a napalm strikes on enemy positions. Players will of course still have access to what makes Magicka truly unique – the dynamic spell casting system and a healthy dose of humour.
• Vietnam themed game world with a twist.
• 2 Challenge maps (1 scenario challenge & 1 survival challenge)
• New Vietnam themed enemies.
• Many new Vietnam era weapons
• Stylish GI Wizard robe
• New Magick – Napalm strike
• Innovative and dynamic spell casting system with thousands of possible combinations.
• Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option.
• Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world/jungle war.
Including "Marshlands" DLC:
Left for dead, your party is faced with the terrible hordes of the undead and some of their friends. This challenge contains a large area for the players to move around and plenty of room for the hordes to really spread out and surround you. If you like splashing around in murky waters trying to dismember zombies, this is the challenge for you.
• Two completely new challenges with 20 waves each.
• New spawn situations such as goblin troops arriving via elevator or zombies crawling up through the ground, all around you.
• Completely new challenge environment
• 20 deadly waves of enemies unseen in challenges
• "It came from the swamp" entry point for enemies.
Including "Nippon" DLC:
The Magicka: Nippon DLC includes:
- 1 Kimono robe
- 1 Katana - "Yawarakai-Te" (cuts through armor)
- 1 Bamboo Staff - "Staff of Endurance" (resistance to all elements)
The Nippon DLC contains everything wizards need to honor their Far-East friends in a time of need.
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2 GHz
• 1 GB RAM