Magic Music Editor has a huge update now. Whether a newbie or repeat customer, you will get an unforgettable experience. For repeat customers, we have changed the interface, added more powerful, visual multifunction. This new editor not only can help you display a waveform image of an audio file, filter, apply various audio effects, format conversion but also can help you synthesize speech, extract CD track, do batch converter and burn new CD. For newbie, more humanistic settings are set up, and then newbie can deal with the multifunctional editor in few steps. It’s more easy to use.
* Open, create and save audio files.
* Cut and paste audio file in the waveform window.
* Extract a track from CD
* Record audio file from a microphone or other input devices.
* Edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete Silence, Paste and Mix)
* Edit an audio file (Overwrite, Replicate, Repeat, Snap )
* Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo and Chorus).
* Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter,High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter and Notch Filter).
* more at homepage - http://www.magic-video-software.com/magic_music_editor/index.html