MacroMachine 3.3.0 Multilanguage | 4.8 MB
MacroMachine is a very powerful but easy to use macro program for Windows. With MacroMachine, you can, among other things, record, modify, and play back mouse- and keyboard macro's. The powerful options of this program will increase your productivity.
What is a macro? A macro is a script that contains commands to automate computer actions. Every command executes 1 step, like moving the mouse, starting a program, or hitting keys on the keyboard. MacroMachine offers all the tools that you need to create macros that make your life easier. With MacroMachine it is not needed that you have experience with programming languages or programming. But if you do know how to program, you can get even more out of MacroMachine with the extensive develop environment.
Why use MacroMachine? When you do anything repeatedly on your computer, you will quickly see the benefits of MacroMachine. The program earns itself back after using it for a day or two; in saving time, accuracy and above all your health. Automate complex and tedious computer actions. Let MacroMachine type your address info automatically, or let it operate your favorite web-site. If you want to create automated e-mail responses that you can activate by pressing a single key, insert international characters and symbols without having to look them up every time, or quickly enter your passwords on the internet and fill out online web-forms, MacroMachine will increase your productivity.
Unique Internet technology: No other macro program offers this functionality. With the new Internet technology of MacroMachine you can create perfect Internet macros. Until now, it was really difficult to create Internet macros, because the loading time of pages was different every time and because the layout of the pages often changes. Other macro software cannot handle this. MacroMachine can.
• Simply works in MS Internet Explorer
• Fill out web-forms automatically
• Automatically log in to different sites (hotmail, gmail etc.)
• Automate entire web-sites
• Test your self made web-sites automatically
• Encode your macros, so no one is able to read your passwords or the rest of the scripts
• Take your (internet) macros with you on a USB stick
• Fully programmable: write your own scripts for extreme flexibility. Read, for instance, automatically the content of sites to subsequently, depending on the content, execute certain actions. These actions do not have to be internet actions. One can for instance also, send an e-mail, or shut down the PC automatically.