Here's the new update of Macrium Reflect Server Edition. Covers both 32 and 64-bit versions for Windows.
Macrium Reflect Server Edition is a fast and reliable backup and disaster recovery solution for Windows, ensuring business continuity and data security. Protect your data, documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file.
Backup files and folders and mount them as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer. Macrium Reflect supports backup to local, network and USB drives as well as burning to all DVD formats. Backup whole partitions or individual files and folders into a single compressed mountable archive file. This can then be used to create an exact image of partitions on a hard disk for easy hard disk upgrade or system recovery.
Restore your Windows server operating systems to new hardware using ReDeploy for Servers which features a clean, simple and intuitive user interface. Includes the latest version of the Microsoft Windows Preinstallation Environment offering support for more devices along with USB 3.0 support.
- Backup your entire server to a single compressed image file.
- Backup files and folders to a single compressed archive file.
- Recover partitions and entire disk images with just a few clicks
- Dynamic disk support
- GPT disk support
- Restore images to new hardware using Macrium Server ReDeploy
- Windows Event logging
What's new in 5.2 Build 6526:
- Windows PE drivers
- When creating the WinPE rescue media, specific drivers that could cause Windows PE to crash at startup are now excluded.
- USB rescue media
- Flash media drives formatted using 'USB-ZIP' are now supported
- Win8/8.1 redeploy failed with some mass storage drivers. This has been resolved.
- Pre-snapshot user script problem
- The VSS snapshot could begin before the "_before_snapshot_wait.bat" script had completed. This has been resolved
- Extended partition support
- Improved compatibly with non-sequential, Linux configured, extended partition layouts.
- PE 5 Auto restore
- When restoring a Windows system partition from within Windows the auto boot into PE 5 would not be available. This has been resolved.
- Encrypted NTFS filesystem clone
- Clones including encrypted NTFS filesystems could fail. This has been resolved
- Keep in mind that you must install the program in 30-day-trial mode.
- Install the program in the default directory
- Apply the activator :)
- Enjoy your newly full registered app !
Macrium Reflect Server 5.2 Build 6526 (x86) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom
Macrium Reflect Server 5.2 Build 6526 (x64) - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom