Macrium Reflect Full Edition v4.2.2097 With WinPE 2.0 Rescue CD | 134.41 Mb
The best hard disk imaging and recovery solution for XP, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003 and Server 2008
Backup & Restore Features
- Create a single backup file of one or more folders on your hard disk
- Include and exclude filter ensures that you only backup relevant files.
- Browse the backup file as a virtual FAT32 hard drive in Windows Explorer.
- Files in use by Windows (such as Outlook .pst files) are backed up even when locked!
- Multiple compression levels.
- Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD)
- Optionally exclude system and hidden files.
- Supports Incremental and Differential backups.
- Password protect backups to prevent unauthorized access.
- Restore specific files or the entire backup.
- Restore to any location.
- Create a single backup file of a complete hard disk
- Create a single backup file of one or many partitions
- Restore a partition to a different type. e.g. a logical partition can be restored as a bootable primary partition
- Resize the restored partition. A hard disk upgrade can easily be performed by increasing the partition to fill the new disk.
- Track 0 (The Master Boot Record) is saved with all backups.
- Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD).
- Disk image can be created whilst Windows is in use. A special driver ensures that the disk image represents an exact point in time and will not be affected by disk access that may occur during the backup process.
- Verify images. Images (Backup files) can be separately verified or automatically verified before restore.
- System files such as 'pagefile.sys' and 'hiberfil.sys' are not included in the image. This reduces the final backup file size.
- Three compression levels can be selected to optimize between file size and speed.
- Password protect images to prevent unauthorized access.
- AES 256 bit encryption for ultimate security.
- Set image filenames automatically.
- Save your backup definitions as XML files and execute them with a single click from your desktop.
- Includes VBScript integration and a VBScript generator for unparalleled control of the backup process.
- Schedule daily, weekly or monthly.
- Unattended completion.
- Automatic incremental / differential images.
- Automatic disk space management for local / remote hard drives.
- Full logging of all backup operations. HTML log reports are generated and can be viewed using Reflect's built in browser.
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- NTFS (All versions)
CD DVD Formats
- DVD-R DL
- DVD+R DL
Don't compromise your data integrity with second best
Macrium Reflect uses leading data compression techniques to create accurate and reliable images of your hard disk or partitions on your disk.
Simple step by step operation
Image and Restore using intuitive wizards and interfaces. Macrium Reflect integrates fully with Windows Explorer, a partition image can be created with a simpleright click.
Automate the process
With Macrium Reflect you can schedule Images to run at any time. Disk space management ensures that you optimize the available space on external drives.
Integrated VBScript generator
For ultimate backup control Macrium Reflect integrates with VBScript and
WScript, enabling complete control of the backup process.
XML Backup definitions
Save your backup definitions as industry standard XML files
Restore individual files and folders
Create a 'Virtual' drive in Windows Explorer and recover selected files and directories using simple copy and paste operations.
You can create full, differential or incremental images to optimize backup speedand disk space requirements.
If Windows no-longer boots, simply start your computer with the Macrium Rescue CD. This CD starts a compact version of the Linux operating system with a familiar mouse and graphical interface. You can then recover partitions and entire diskimages with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Date 23 November 2009
What's new? v4.2.2097:
- Windows 7 - Mount images over a network share
- Update to correct the 'File not found' message when mounting a disk image or file backup over a password protected network share.
- Server 2003/2008 and all x64 versions of Windows - Simultaneous Shadow Copies of multiple volumes
- When multiple partitions are selected for imaging, VSS now creates simultaneous shadow copies of all selected volumes. This enables all VSS writers to participate in the shadow copy if more than one volume is required for the writer and the volumes are included in the shadow copy.
- BitLocker - Macrium Reflect can now image BitLockered volumes on Windows 7 and Vista
- Images will contain encrypted data if the Volume is locked and unencrypted data if the volume is unlocked.
- Reflect now uses its own registry key for Shadow Copy file initiation
- Previously the default Microsoft registry entry was used. This caused 'DVR-MS' files to be excluded from shadow copies for some Windows Media Center editions of Windows. DVR-MS files are Media Center recording files.
- Program crash if a FAT32 partition had a file cluster mapped beyond the end of the file system
- This has been resolved.
- Problem mounting an image after more than 127 incrementals or differentials
- This has been resolved.
- Double encryption for file and folder backups
- A file and folder backup with no compression and AES encryption would be encrypted twice. This has been resolved. Existing backups with this error can now be read and and restored.