MacPilot v3.3.5 MacOSX Incl Keymaker-CORE | 11.38 MB
Scared of the terminal or can't be bothered to remember those commands to customize your system the way you want? MacPilot is your digital savior. Easily enable and disable hidden features in Mac OS X, optimize and repair your system, and perform numerous routine maintenance operations with the click of a button!
Pro user or not, you can now increase computer performance with only a few clicks of the mouse. Optimize your network for broadband connectivity, completely customize Apple File Sharing, perform essential maintenance without having to remember mind boggling acronyms, and much more. However, those are just a few of the many reasons why MacPilot is your choice over Cocktail, TinkerTool and Onyx!
Disable the translucent menubar in Leopard, disable menu items for security, disable icon caches, set history limits, erase recently used files, prevent your dock from being modified, turn off all system animations, increase the speed at which windows resize, change which format screenshots are taken in, set a default name and location for screenshots, disable a secondary processor, disable the startup chime, and even change the login window picture!
Version 3.3.5; released on: 2009-09-10.
* New Feature: Added some QuickTime Player X features.
* New Feature: Added a Dock (Snow Leopard) feature.
* Bug Fix: 'Enable/Disable Spotlight' feature removed for Snow Leopard users as it is no longer supported.
* Bug Fix: Fixed disk sleep time.
* Bug Fix: 'Finder: alternating row colors' feature removed for Snow Leopard users as it is no longer supported.
* Bug Fix: 'Help Viewer window does not float' feature removed for Snow Leopard users as it is no longer supported.
* Bug Fix: 'Disable internal camera' feature removed for Snow Leopard users as it is no longer supported.
* Bug Fix: Fixed favourites.
* Bug Fix: Fixed the 'Dragging auto-scroll delay' help tag to display the proper units.