Machinarium-SKIDROW | 502.66 MB
Machinarium is independent adventure game developed by the makers of popular web-games Samorost and Samorost2.
The winners of this year's Independent Game Festival Awards feature some of the most entertaining gameplay and beautiful graphics around. These are like the art house films of the game industry, developed on shoestring budgets but crafted with love and personality. Free from the constraints of big publishers and the pressures of big budgets, these games are allowed to try new ideas and venture into unexplored territory. Many games were nominated, but only eight won awards.
* World: Machinarium world is populated only by robots of various forms and functions. One of the most interesting places in this world is old, rusty and legendary city of Machinarium where the game takes place.
* Story: you will have to get rid of wicked robots from the Black Cap Brotherhood and save the head of the city and also your robot-girl friend.
* Puzzles: you will be solving many logical puzzles, adventure quests, brain teasers and mini-games.
* Graphics: backgrounds and characters are 2D hand-drawn and there is more then one hour of carefully crafted animations.
* Music: beautiful original soundtrack was composed and recorded by Floex (Samorost2 OST).
* Communication: you won’t find any lengthy boring dialogs in this game, characters talk by comic bubbles with simple animations and symbols.