Mac OS X Lion 10.7 Intel + Server Addon | 3.50 GB
Final release from Mac App Store
OS X Lion is the next major release of OS X, the world’s most advanced desktop operating system. It includes over 250 new features that will transform how you interact with your Mac. Tap, swipe, and scroll your way through your apps using fluid Multi-Touch gestures that make everything you do feel more natural and direct. Full-screen apps take advantage of every pixel of your display — perfect for reading email, surfing the web, or browsing photos. Launchpad gives you instant access to all the apps on your Mac in a stunning new layout where you can quickly find any app and open it with a single click. And Mission Control brings together Exposé, full-screen apps, Dashboard, and Spaces in one unified experience. With a gesture, your desktop zooms out, displaying a bird’s-eye view of everything running on your Mac and making it easy to navigate anywhere with a click.
• Fluid and realistic animations make gestures feel natural and direct.
• Tap or pinch to zoom in on text and images.
• Swipe left or right to move from one page to another in an app or switch from one full-screen app to another.
• Swipe up to enter Mission Control.
• Pinch to access Launchpad.
• A new full-screen button takes an app window full screen.
• Run multiple full-screen apps at the same time.
• Switch between full-screen apps and your desktop with a gesture.
• Apps stay full screen when you switch to another app.
• OS X Lion includes full-screen Mail, Safari, Preview, iCal, FaceTime, Dashboard, Screen Sharing, and Photo Booth.
• Brings together Exposé, full-screen apps, Dashboard, and desktop spaces.
• Gives you a bird’s-eye view of everything running on your Mac, allowing you to navigate anywhere with a click.
• Exposé view shows all open windows on your desktop grouped by application.
• Create and organize desktop spaces in Mission Control.
• A new home for all the apps on your Mac.
• Apps downloaded from the Mac App Store automatically appear in Launchpad.
• Launchpad automatically adds pages to accommodate all your apps.
• Apps can be organized on multiple pages and grouped in folders.
• The widescreen layout displays the message list and selected email side by side in full-height columns.
• The favorites bar gives you one-click access to your favorite mail folders.
• Search suggestions dynamically present the best matches for your search.
• Search tokens help refine search results based on people, subjects, mailboxes, dates, and attachments.
• Conversations automatically groups related messages, displaying them in chronological order and hiding repetitive quoted text.
Other great Lion features
• Auto Save automatically saves your changes as you go, so you never have to worry about losing your work.
• Versions keeps a history of your document as you work and presents it in a timeline you can browse.
• Resume reopens an app exactly as you left it.
• AirDrop is the simplest way to send files to anyone around you, wirelessly — no setup or special settings required.
• Reading List in Safari lets you easily save web pages to read or browse later.
If you dont want to do a clean install just mount this image and run the installer.
If you want to do a clean install there are two methods:
•What works definetly:
-Make a complete backup of your running SL or Leopard system to an external HDD using CCC or SuperDuper. (You should have one anyways so this will save you some time)
-Boot from that backup
-Erase your internal HDD with HDUtil
-Mount the image and run the installer and let it do a clean install onto the disk you just wiped
•What should work as well:
-Just do this in case you dont have a bootable backup.
-Use HDUtil to copy the image onto a thumb drive or burn it to dvd
-Boot your Mac as usual from the DVD/thumb drive
-Wipe your disk
Lion Server is the next generation of Apple’s award-winning server software. Designed for OS X and iOS devices, Lion Server makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, host your own website, publish wikis, distribute podcasts, remotely access your network, and more.
Mac OS X Server is now a set of applications you can purchase right from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac running Lion into a server that’s perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, and hobbyists alike.
• File sharing for Mac, PC, and iPad
• Standards-based AFP, SMB, and WebDAV file services
• Flexible file permissions
• Spotlight searching
• Standards-based SMTP, IMAP, and POP server
• Push notifications
• SSL encryption
• Adaptive junk mail filtering
• Virus detection and quarantine
• Webmail with email rules and vacation messages
• Share calendars, schedule meetings and events, and book conference rooms
• Standards-based CalDAV server for access from Mac, iPad, iPhone, and PC
• View availability with free/busy lookups
• Email invitations and notifications
• Push notifications
Address Book Server
• Synchronize contacts with Mac, iPad, and iPhone
• Allow multiple users to access and update contacts
• Standards-based CardDAV server
• Push notifications
• Configuration and management for OS X Lion and iOS
• Over-the-air enrollment
• Mobile device management
• Web-based administration console
• Self-service user portal for clearing passcodes, remote lock and wipe
• Secure encrypted instant messaging for your organization
• Persistent chat rooms
• Store-and-forward for sending messages to buddies who are offline
• Server-to-server federation
• Works with iChat audio and video conferencing
• Point-and-click page editor to change formatting and insert images, movies, and attachments
• Access controls
• Tags and comments
• Revision history
• Document sharing
• Quick Look previews
• Email notifications
• Capture audio and video, record onscreen actions, and publish content
• Publish QuickTime audio and video formats, PDFs, and ePub documents
• Automatic RSS feed generation
• Media library and file management using Podcast Publisher
Virtual Private Network
• Highly secure remote access for your network services
• Encrypted VPN connections for Mac, iPad, iPhone, and PC
• Provide a backup destination for Mac computers on your network
• Deliver backup support for OS X Lion and Snow Leopard systems
• Block-level SAN file sharing with concurrent read/write access
• Xsan volume hosting and configuration
• Volume management, storage pools, striping, and volume mapping
• Real-time monitoring, graphs, and event notifications
• Metadata controller failover and file system journaling
• Local or remote setup
• User and groups settings
• Real-time graphs of server usage and activity
Some features require an Apple ID and/or compatible Internet access; fees and terms apply.
Download from FileSonic
Download from Wupload
1 Link Only