Antares Auto-Tune Evo is a third-party plug-in processor that automates the correction of pitch and intonation, saving hours of time in the vocal booth. In Pro Tools 8: Pitch Correction with Antares Auto-Tune Evo, author Brian White explains the fundamentals of working with vocal tracks and how to correct common pitch and intonation errors using Auto-Tune. This course covers a variety of workflows and different pitch correction strategies in Auto-Tune, working in both automatic and graphical tuning modes. Exercise files are included with the course.
* Processing in automatic mode versus graphical mode
* Achieving the "T-Pain effect"
* Analyzing incoming pitch
* Modifying the scale
* Adding vibrato
* Working in graphical mode
* Using the note objects system
* Building harmonies
* Dealing with Auto-Tune latency