Lynda.com Microsoft Office 2010 Beta Preview-iNKiSO | 488.72 MB
In Office 2010 Beta Preview, David Rivers offers a taste of the enhancements and new features in Microsoft Office 2010. He explores the improved Ribbon, which is now customizable in each application in the suite. In Word, he discusses the expanded search function, in-document image editing, and the introduction of OpenType fonts. David shows off the expanded filters and conditional formatting in Excel, and the ability to add screenshots and animation in PowerPoint. Access now includes the ability to create pre-built database modules, and David shows how to integrate and re-use these assets in an example database. Last but not least, he reviews the enhancements to Outlook and OneNote, which can link notes to all the applications in the suite. Exercise files are included with this course.
Software works on: Windows only.
* Navigating with the improved Ribbon
* Editing images without leaving Office
* Previewing clipboard content before pasting
* Taking advantage of formatting improvements like OpenType
* Merging and comparing PowerPoint presentations
* Using OneNote’s translation tools