The course explores each program's highlights, from PDF editing in Word and Quick Analysis in Excel, to new social media integration in Outlook.
Take a tour of the most anticipated updates and new features in Microsoft Office 2013, now available as a customer preview release. Author David Rivers discusses the suite-wide enhancements to Office like improved cloud integration and touch screen sensitivity, and takes a closer look at changes to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Exploring the Metro user interface
- Integrating with social networking
- Inserting online video into Word documents
- Filtering Excel records using a timeline
- Converting numbers to roman numerals in Excel
- Creating custom shapes in PowerPoint
- Working with the new Outlook interface
- Integrating with SharePoint
Download from Netload | Extabit | Uploaded | exoshare