Lynda.com - SilverLight 4 New Features - JGTiSO | 326 MB
Microsoft Silverlight and its associated development tools, Expression Blend and Visual Studio, are used to reproduce the look and feel of a desktop application in a browser-deployed, cross-platform framework. In Silverlight 4 New Features, author Walt Ritscher highlights the new features delivered with Silverlight 4 and Expression Blend 4, with bonus coverage of out-of-browser application deployment. This course covers the most exciting additions and enhancements to this rich Internet application (RIA) development framework, including new customizable form controls, rich text and media support, drag-and-drop data binding, and more. Exercise files accompany the course.
* Alerting users with the Notifications window
* Creating elevated trust applications
* Signing with XAP
* Simplifying binding with the property marker
* Analyzing data with PivotViewer
* Localizing content
* Working with design-time data in Expression Blend
* Adding interactivity with Behaviors
Recommended prerequisite: Silverlight 3 Essential Training.
Download from Hotfile
Download from FileServe